After missing 2020 and going virtual in 2021 due to COVID-19 safety considerations, at the start of 2022, the Cleveland GiveCamp Steering Committee was open to new possibilities as to what form the free tech solutions would be provided to local nonprofits.
Cleveland GiveCamp 2022 stayed with the weekend format of nonprofit teams and standup progress meetings, but new this year was:
- the location -- Hyland
- the month -- August instead of the traditional third Saturday in July
- offering a hybrid option -- a combination of remote and in-person volunteers, which one nonprofit team utilized
In this blog post, I will:
- convey what happened before and during the August 12-14, 2022, Cleveland GiveCamp Weekend
- thank the volunteers and sponsors that made it possible
- share information about the nonprofits served
While the most important activity happens over Cleveland GiveCamp Weekend, when the tech solutions are actually developed for the Nonprofit Partners, Cleveland GiveCamp is a year-round organization plannings and preparing for the weekend of service.