I decided to create these three blog posts to remind me of the three days of fun I had over Father's Day Weekend. The text is the same at the beginning of all three, so I encourage you to read the tweets within the posts that tell the story of:
2 of 3: Fun Father's Day Weekend: Saturday -- Service Project & The Longest Day of Play
Read tweets below in this blog post to learn about:
- Northeast Ohio Orienteering Club (NEOOC) service project at Richfield Heritage Preserve
Be sure to click on the links in the tweets to learn about both of these great organizations!
- Cleveland Metroparks “The Longest Day of Play” at Euclid Beach
- Cleveland United Way 2-1-1 service
- Plastic Free Lake Erie
- Step Forward - Ohio's designated anti-poverty agency for Cuyahoga County with early childhood education programs, adult skills training, and other services
- Especially large waves on Lake Erie on this windy day. Be sure to view the videos of the waves.
- Cleveland Metroparks Euclid Beach concessions serving Honey Hut Ice Cream
- Drum circle and dancing
- Ohio Sea Grant