Below are my tweets announcing the Cleveland tech, entrepreneur & social media meetings I track for this week.
Plus, since I will not have time next week to post to my blog, I have added some future meetings to this blog post here:
- Tuesday, April 9th - Cleveland Social Media Club (@SMCCLE) - JJ DiGeronimo (@JJDiGeronimo) on IT and Social Media
- Tuesday, April 9th - Bennett Adelson (@Bennett_Adelson) - Big Data and Hadoop on Windows
- Thursday, April 11th - The Web Association (@CLEWebAssoc) - Good to Great Content Marketing with Joe Pulizzi (@juntajoe)
- Thursday, April 11th - NEO STC Event - Agile Technical Writing
- Thursday, April 11th - Bennett Adelson (@Bennett_Adelson) - Exploring the NEW Vision of CRM
- Saturday, April 13th - Greater Cleveland PC Users Group - Cyber Warfare
- Saturday, April 13th - The Cleveland Game Developers - Mini Maker Faire
- Saturday, April 13th - Ingenuity (@Ingenuityfest) and the Cleveland Public Library (@Cleveland_PL) - 2013 Cleveland Mini Maker Faire (@makerfairecleve)
- Sunday, April 14th - Grand Opening VIP Tour of the @Microsoft Store & Theater Space
- The week of April 15th - Cleveland IT Job Fair (@NEOSA_Nellis and @GlobalCleveland)
- The week of April 15th - NEOSA Tech Week (@NEOSA_Nellis)
Please let me know what meetings/events you attend, and what you enjoyed! Please share this blog post with others who would be interested.
I also want to take this opportunity to ask you to mark your calendar, and let others know that the 4/20 WebSigCleveland.org presentation will be about Adobe Photoshop Elements.
If you are on Twitter, please re-tweet those meetings that you find interesting to share with others. Thank you.