The Akron Area Public Relations Society of America and the Kent State PRSSA Chapter sponsored the fifth annual YouToo Social Media conference on Friday, April 13, 2012, at Kent State University.
The conference sessions I attended included:
- Mobile Marketing – Today’s Opportunities, Tomorrow’s Challenges
- Audience Evolution - Where Does the Audience Find Your Media?
- Developing a Best Practices Approach to Social Media Measurement
- User Experience Design and How It Intersects with PR in a Mobile Technology Campaign
- The Fear of Analytics
- What’s it all mean? What’s next?
Monday, April 30, 2012